As always Disney World was a magical place where we had days and days of fun! My parents joined us for nearly the entire trip as did some of our dearest friends the Hatches. (They flew from San Antonio to be there for the marathon and spend their vacation at Disney with us!) Jason's sister, Kristine, was also in town for a conference so we were able to see her for a few days too. Here is a list of just a few special moments on this trip.
1) Getting to eat in Cinderella's castle and meet Cinderella herself. We had a great time and felt so special! Thanks Anne!
2) Kate was big enough to ride on The Tower of Terror, Space Mountain and Expedition Everest. Woo-Hoo. She is a thrill seeker my friends - begging to go on the rides again and again!
3) Kate and Jackson were chosen to come up on stage with Belle and act out the Beauty and the Beast story. Kate was chip.
4) Seeing Minnie Mouse and having a little extra time to hug her.
5) The "Bird Show" at Animal Kingdom. She thought this was hilarious and would have gone back again had we had time.
6) Swimming at the pool at our resort. They had an awesome waterslide!
7) Meeting Daisy Duck. You almost NEVER see her.
8) Having Grandma and Papa Anderson with us. They are big Disney kids at heart.
9) Having the Hatch family with us. I think all of the kids cried themselves to sleep when we had to say goodbye.
10) Watching Jackson on stage when he was chosen to become a Jedi trainer. What a cool experience for him!